Thursday, June 4, 2015

Feedly-An excellent information aggregator

Today I tried Feedly and found it is a very convenient information aggregator tool. It enables me to read all the good educational technology resources in one place. I have been using Twitter to follow some pioneers in educational technology. By using Feedly, I have access to various resources including websites, blogs, wikispaces, Twitter, etc. I would not have to log into different accounts or websites to read all of them. Feedly also has the "save" function which allows you to save the article to read later if you don't have enough time to finish it.
Here is the link to Feedly http://feedly.com/
You can log in with your existing account of anyone of Facebook, Twitter, Google, Windows, or Evernote.

No comments:

Post a Comment